Take control of your mental health from the comfort of your home.
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a form of psychotherapy that focuses on the links between thoughts (“cognitions”), feelings and behaviour. Your thoughts lead to feelings. Your feelings lead to behaviours. Your behaviours can, in turn, positively or negatively influence your feelings. Sentio's CBT helps you recognize how those thoughts, feelings and behaviours mutually impact each other, and give you tools to improve how you deal with these in your day to day life.
- Take control of your anxiety and/or depression symptoms
- Access over 20 treatment goals tailored to your needs
- Online cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) created by clinical professionals, based on both research and clinical practice.
- Daily Mood Checks: Assess your progress and work on new treatment goals based on your day
- Self-Directed or Therapist/Counsellor-Assisted options
- Created by Canada’s leader in mental health and addictions treatment
Self-Directed or Therapist/Counsellor-Assisted OptionsHomewood Health is Canada’s leader in mental health and addictions treatment. We've created Sentio to help people who are struggling with anxiety and depression. As part of this self-directed solution, we also offer Therapist or Counsellor-assisted options through employee assistance programs
If you are an employer or healthcare service provider and would like access to the Sentio CBT experience:
Contact Homewood Health >